JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this rifle with the intent of restoring it. I decided to resell it instead.
I got it from Ben's Loan about a month ago, it's the first time I have ever actually seen one, I'm a big fan of the old 22 bolt action. It is a functional rifle, and it does shoot pretty well. All it really needs is the factory rear peep sight assembly and the front apeture. Right now there's a flip up rear and a standard front site, both dovetailed into the barrel.

If you don't know anything about this late 30's early 40's tube fed, bolt action 22 do your research. It has one of the coolest actions I've seen in a while.

I bought it for $200, which is quite fair in its condition. I'm not looking to make money on this, I just want to see it go to someone who wants a cool project. All I ask is once you get it done, let me check her out

Willing to trade for another 22 of equal value (revolver or semi auto pistol) preferably an oldie, or anything else you might think would be cool

20181124_000458.jpg