JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Great 1911r1 enhanced commander I got around 5 years ago. Put around 1000 rounds through it in that time, performed flawlessly without a single FTF. Carried it for a short time before I got a smaller gun, but actually conceals quite well (just heavy, it's a 1911). This has been an awesome gun but I'm selling it to fund some other gun projects.

This is the "enhanced" model which features a number of upgrades over the normal model. Nicer trigger, skeletonized hammer, match grade barrel, fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear, vz grips. I also added some more classic looking wood grips - will include both sets.

Also includes a galco tuktuk iwb holster in good condition. This is over a $100 leather holster and feels great to carry.

20230629_163455.jpg 20230629_162337.jpg 20230629_162331.jpg 20230629_162328.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.