JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Date code puts it at Dec 1948. In good shape, down side is that someone decided to D&T for a scope mount and only 3 of the holes are in a straight line 612462-6eb23184d61bf3f7be945e18e67ade9b.gif
I found a short rail section that works perfect for a red dot, the pictured red dot is NOT included, just there for show & tell. For me the red dot comes right up with a proper cheek weld. I have some torx screws that are a bit too long, and I will be going to Ace on Tues to see about getting some shorter torx or Allen head screws
It's in good overall great shape for a 75 year old rifle, the stock has some nicks and scratches and there is what looks like a hair line crack on the left side of the grip. I tried to make it look as bad as I could in the photo so you'll be pleasantly surprised when you see it in person

$575.00 cash monie and no shipping. I like A Cut Above but I get around a bit, I'll be in Lincoln City soon and Damascus later in the week. Vancouver is fine as well.
Trades are super limited at this time to a 3/4 sized Bird's Head single action in 38 spl, but if you have a trade in mind that you think I would not be able to resist or if maybe you just like getting laughed at, feel free to PM me
Not going sell the ammo separate from the rifle

Rem141Full.jpg
Rem141Reciever.jpg
Rem141Stock.jpg
Rem141Top.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.