JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Traded! :s0155:

Stock possibly traded for a "standard" stock. New pictures if that happens.

Remington 11-87 POLICE, set up for 3Gun. Speedfeed pistol-grip stock, enhanced bolt "knob," couple baggies of spare gas rings.

Previous owner said he had about 500 rounds through it, I have another hundred or so.

$475 OBO, FTF possible, otherwise +shipping cost to FFL.

Consider part trade +/- cash to make ends meet for decent Ruger SA revolvers (.44 or .357 only, and nothing with a Dragoon trigger guard), S&W Airlite .22 LR or Mag., Ruger Bearcat or Super Bearcat, compact .45ACP.

View attachment 203204

View attachment 203205

View attachment 203206

Last Edited:
Ok. If you are gunna be back to this side of the state around the 15th i'm interested.

Define "interested." :s0131:

If "interested" = "if it's what you say, I'll take it," I can actually look at making the drive over that way. Or possibly even work out a mule. :s0155:

Presuming the possibly-interested guy up in La Grande doesn't give me an "I'll take it" first, that is.

And it's an 18.5" barrel, with 7 in the tube for a 7+1 total.

Last Edited:
If you have somebody else interested, that's cool. I am trying to decide if I really want a auto. I had my mind set on a 870P, then I came across this. If you were gunna be in the area I would like to see it, but I don't want either of us to make a special trip just yet. I'm still trying to make my mind up. Thanks for the answers.

No problemo - I understand the attraction, the 11 series are sweet shooting little auto-loaders!

If a couple other trades/sales come together I may well be there on the 16th anyway and if it's still around I'll let you know and tote it along. :D

I'll keep progress posted.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.