JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Traded! :s0155:

Stock possibly traded for a "standard" stock. New pictures if that happens.

Remington 11-87 POLICE, set up for 3Gun. Speedfeed pistol-grip stock, enhanced bolt "knob," couple baggies of spare gas rings.

Previous owner said he had about 500 rounds through it, I have another hundred or so.

$475 OBO, FTF possible, otherwise +shipping cost to FFL.

Consider part trade +/- cash to make ends meet for decent Ruger SA revolvers (.44 or .357 only, and nothing with a Dragoon trigger guard), S&W Airlite .22 LR or Mag., Ruger Bearcat or Super Bearcat, compact .45ACP.

View attachment 203204

View attachment 203205

View attachment 203206

Last Edited:
Ok. If you are gunna be back to this side of the state around the 15th i'm interested.

Define "interested." :s0131:

If "interested" = "if it's what you say, I'll take it," I can actually look at making the drive over that way. Or possibly even work out a mule. :s0155:

Presuming the possibly-interested guy up in La Grande doesn't give me an "I'll take it" first, that is.

And it's an 18.5" barrel, with 7 in the tube for a 7+1 total.

Last Edited:
If you have somebody else interested, that's cool. I am trying to decide if I really want a auto. I had my mind set on a 870P, then I came across this. If you were gunna be in the area I would like to see it, but I don't want either of us to make a special trip just yet. I'm still trying to make my mind up. Thanks for the answers.

No problemo - I understand the attraction, the 11 series are sweet shooting little auto-loaders!

If a couple other trades/sales come together I may well be there on the 16th anyway and if it's still around I'll let you know and tote it along. :D

I'll keep progress posted.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top