JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Just as the title reads. Priced to move quickly.
Bought this 4 years back, I've put about 500 rounds through it since then. Thought about selling it, decided not too. Thought this would become a donor rifle for another project, that didn't pan out. So this is back up for sale.

The Details:
Remington 700 AAC-SD 20 inch threaded barrel with a 1:10 twist.
Didn't love the factory trigger, so I had it switched it out for a nickel plated Timney 512 thin trigger, currently tuned to 2.5 lbs. It's wonderful.
Originally had the hogue overmolded stock, swapped that for an OD Green Magpul Hunter, with Magpul bottom metal and a set of flush cups. Will come with one 5 round Magpul AICs mag. Makes it a much more comfortable setup to get behind compared to the factory.
Has a small KRG Bolt lift.
This thing is a total blast. The 1:10 twist really appreciates the heavier 175 grain projectiles. Specifically Federal GMM with 175 grain Sierra Match Kings. I was able to improve that quite a bit through reloading with some charge tuning and some Hornady 168 ELD-Ms.
Reason I am selling? Just have too many 700s right now.
No optic with this one, sorry guys. It will come with the one-piece Leupold 0 MOA rail and I have an extra soft case for it too.

Factory Remington 700 Magpuls are $800-900 if you can find them. Given that this one has an unknown round count I think the price is fair.

Transfer to be done at Safefire in Camas, WA.

Would like this gone by Saturday if possible.

All the Best,

Greg

IMG_1334.jpg IMG_1335.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.