JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well those were 3 minutes I'll never get back, lol. I hate CNN. I love how the storyline is "White cop shoots unarmed black teen" even if everything else from the narrative was or wasn't true, I don't see what good stating the race of the folks involved will do except create resentment and anger between races. But let's be honest here, that's exactly what this story is trying to accomplish.

If the cop was a black man and shot a white teen in this exact same scenario, the storyline would be "Cop shoots unarmed teen", with no mention of race...

Prime example, below is a link to a story that is a "Hot Topic" in Baltimore at the moment. It has 9 teens from the age of 12-18 years old beating up and robbing a businessman, in broad daylight in downtown Baltimore. Not one mention of the race of the suspects. But if 9 white teens did the exact same thing, the Mainstream Media would be shouting off the rooftop that this was a hate crime etc etc.

9 Teens Arrested After Assault In Downtown Baltimore Caught On Tape

Why does the media portray stories in this manner?

Sooo he was involved in ILLEGAL drug dealing in the market several hours before he stole a box of cigars and assaulted the store clerk. I say that he stole the box of cigars because the store said he took them without paying and the video supports that along with him physically roughing up the clerk.

I'm not sure how this video is supposed to help his cause and, regardless, he still resisted arrest, assaulted a police officer, attempted to steal his gun, and we can assume he intended to use that gun against the officer, etc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top