JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this about 10 years ago thinking id use it for prairie dogs and never got around to it. I've reloaded and put roughly 70 rnds through it. Action and barrel have been parkerized. Comes with an aftermarket aluminum bedded HS Precision Stock, 24 inch factory barrel and factory trigger. Shoots straight, last few rnds that i had shot were sub-moa, less then an inch at 100 yards, i dont remember the exact grouping. Loves 55 grain sierra boat tail bullets or the hornady boattail ballistic tips.

Will meet at local ffl for background check and trade.

I have 1 inch rings and 20 moa rail if interested for another $100

20220620_112801.jpg 20220620_112756.jpg 20220620_112002.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Any trades?
Honestly havnt thought much about what i would take in trade, looking to sell this to build a custum bolt gun later. Reloading supplies and guns i guess i'll make consideration for, but not looking for anything specific at the moment. I'd trade for the right US Optics or Nightforce scope, but think the value may be a bit under what those would typically cost. Make an offer and ill consider.

The barrel twist rate is not specified on the barrel, from the websites that i've looked at, it is likley a 1 in 14 inch twist rate that remington has commonly used for this caliber.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.