JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First for sale is a Lymann powder trickler. $10.00

Next is a NOT a complete RCBS hand priming tool. All the tool comes with is the tool itself and the small primer plastic piece. It's is missing the large primer plastic piece, both rods, and primer tray. $15.00.

Next is a .300 Wheatherby FL RCBS die set with shell holder. Also have a 30-30 FL RCBS die set SOLD with shell holder. Both are in like new condition. $25.00 each.

Next is a unopened box of 50 Nosler 7mm partition gold. Product #52151. $10.00. SOLD.

Next is a RCBS 505 scale in great shape. $50.00. SOLD

Will meet in the Clackamas area.

Will trade for Hornady .224 z max or v max 40 grain projectiles.

20131207_234203[1].jpg

I'll trade the last half- box of my CCI Stingers for the lot of reloading goods. I'm not joking. I just had 25rds on gunbroker and the auction ended one dollar away from my reserve of $200. So I think this is a good trade. How about it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top