JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
City
albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
We have a huge desk that I bought for the wife for crafting, rubber stamping and such. She doesnt want it anymore so PLEASE take it off my hands........... I cant really help load it so you'll need to bring help and a truck too.......... It is very sturdy and has a nice Formica type top or at least that is what it looks like, edged with oak. the base is all nice wood (oak) and drawers are as well no particle board anywhere. You could put multiple presses, scales, powder dispensers etc etc. on top. It's free so ya cant complain about the price............

Top is 66" x 36" and it is 30" tall the top is 1 1/4" thick.

above each set of side drawers is a pull out work board as well.

The top comes off for making it easier/lighter to move/ carry.

and if you are dying to try out that new purchase and haven't made it to the range yet. bring it with ya and try it out here.........

If nobody ends up wanting it, it may become my new bench........or just go to a thrift store.

100_3290.JPG 100_3291.JPG 100_3293.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top