JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Zip Code
StackOn Reloading Bench in excellent condition, FREE!

Pick up in Vancouver, WA only.

I bought this from Cabelas years ago, the back has been separated from the bench to get it out of the house, everything is intact, including the screws to reattach the back. The bench top does have screw holes on the right side where a Lee press, at one time, and a Forster CoAx were bolted.

Reorganized the mancave, no longer needed.

Text Five-Oh-9 6-Seven-0 68-One-7 if that works.

Thanks.

Reloading Bench.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry, the best I can do is respond in the order messages are received, I don't know of a more fair way to give something away.

Unless local loader messaged you to your inbox before commenting on the post, which I can't see, the timestamp shows that I sent the message first. Approx 10 min before. Maybe the time stamps are wrong, but going off of it, my message to your inbox was sent before he commented on the post. Again I don't know if he messaged you before the comment, if so then my apologies.

Unless local loader messaged you to your inbox before commenting on the post, which I can't see, the timestamp shows that I sent the message first. Approx 10 min before. Maybe the time stamps are wrong, but going off of it, my message to your inbox was sent before he commented on the post. Again I don't know if he messaged you before the comment, if so then my apologies.
My mistake was replying to thread posts before I checked PMs. The very first response I received was a PM, that's who got the bench. I should've checked PMs before responding in the thread. Never let it be said I can't F-up even the simplest thing :(. My apologies SuperBreed.

My mistake was replying to thread posts before I checked PMs. The very first response I received was a PM, that's who got the bench. I should've checked PMs before responding in the thread. Never let it be said I can't F-up even the simplest thing :(. My apologies SuperBreed.

It happens to the best of us for sure. Thanks for checking on it. Like I said, let me know if he backs out.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top