JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have several types of reloading brass that I am looking to sell, nothing wrong with any of it I just ran into medial issues and will no longer be reloading. Buyer to pay shipping costs if outside of Central Oregon, looking at shipping rates USPS flat rate shipping boxes seem to be the best value. Depending on the quantity that will be shipped it appears that the shipping will be $13 to $27.

I counted out 100 brass and weighed it and figured out quantity using that method. you will have more than listed as I made sure to round down. Except for the Norma .308 brass the other brass is mixed brand and non military brass, I have cleaned all of the brass and de-primed some of it, listed below. The .308 Norma brass is new never shot or primed, I bought it for precision long range shooting but never got to use it.

I looked around and pricing for once fired brass seems to be all over the board, for my pricing I looked at a couple of websites along with where I bought the brass and discounted it from there. If you believe my pricing is off please let me know and we can discuss, I don't want to gouge anyone but just get part of my investment back and get it to someone who has the opportunity to use it.

Any questions please let me know.

Thank You
Dale

CALIBERNOTEQUANTITY AVAILABLEPRICE
.223CLEAN & DEPRIMED
$300
.308CLEAN & DEPRIMED
$100
.308NEW BRASS NORMA BRAND
374​
$100​
.357CLEAN & NOT DEPRIMED
$100
.380CLEAN & DEPRIMED
$40
.40CLEAN & NOT DEPRIMED
$175
.44 MAGNUMCLEAN & NOT DEPRIMED
$90
.45 - LARGE PRIMERCLEAN & DEPRIMED
$70
10MMCLEAN & DEPRIMED
$65
30-06CLEAN & NOT DEPRIMED
$40
30-30CLEAN & NOT DEPRIMED
900​
$60​
9MMCLEAN & NOT DEPRIMED
$160

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I had been contacted about the 44 Mag Brass but they have not gotten back to me so as of now it is still available. It is all mixed head brass. Thank Dale

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews