JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings from FortRockII. I used to be FortRock but got locked out due to forum system not recognizing my email address for some reason. After days of trying to unravel the loss of rights, I have re-opened as FortRockII. For whatever reason I got locked out, I lost my Bronze member status and all the PM's I had going, and all the "likes" and trophy points too. Oh well. Tried to contact moderators but no luck there either. For those folks interested in "No on IP 43/44" shirts, the last of them are at Tick Lickers.

Greetings from FortRockII. I used to be FortRock but got locked out due to forum system not recognizing my email address for some reason. After days of trying to unravel the loss of rights, I have re-opened as FortRockII. For whatever reason I got locked out, I lost my Bronze member status and all the PM's I had going, and all the "likes" and trophy points too. Oh well. Tried to contact moderators but no luck there either. For those folks interested in "No on IP 43/44" shirts, the last of them are at Tick Lickers.
Have a "like", no charge!

I wrote you back this morning :)

Reply to the email and we'll get it straightened out.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews