JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I weigh my priorities when there is someplace I must disarm in order to travel (to see loved ones, etc.). Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't. Like so many things we do (without armed bodyguards and private jets), sometimes it comes down to a quality of life tradeoff. In fact I've considered getting a T-shirt for TSA that says "Touch my junk... please!"

But watching my sweetheart get her purse searched so we can cram our middle age @sses into a crowded theater to watch liberal Hollywood loudmouths like Lame Neeson, Sean Penn and Danny Glover shooting guns that we're not welcome to carry inside (concealed) for our own self protection? Not so much.

I have no respect for their gasbag opinions until they all publicly dismiss their security and mingle amongst the unwashed masses with average resources. Like us. No? Didn't think so, f_ing opportunistic, elitist hypocrites.

I remember those signs with the Beretta on em.........Wife stopped me at a mall door once and pointed to em. I told her "Good thing I was carrying a Glock and not one of the prohibited Berettas!" :) Seriously all the signs in the world don't stop the criminals so they won't stop me either! If I have to show mine, it will be the best thing that could have happened in that moment.

When they outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

The first gun control slogan I remember from my youth. Think it was a left over from the GCA of '68.

Always wondered if I would become an outlaw.

It certainly is an oldie but certainly pertains to today.
I think if we survive we will owe a debt of gratitude to the only elected officials who truly represent the people.
The growing number of Sheriffs who will not enforce and or permit stupid gun control and realize what a steaming load of crap it is.

Re regal policy - I remember it being a corporate - thus national policy not one left up to individual managers. If anything the managers would be the ones left to enforce it as they saw fit.

As far as I am concerned, regal can as a whole choke on a bag of phalluses. The searching bags is just icing on the cake.

On one of the occasions we must see something in theaters I would rather go to a Century anyway. Better variety of overpriced snacks to rape my wallet with and no bag search last time we went.

For the ladies that want to go to overpriced movies and want to bag carry just iwb till you get past the bag check then put it back in the bag.

I rarely take in a movie, but the other day I saw "The Martian". Pretty darned good. for 6 bucks I saw the flick and broke the "law" in that I carried concealed (permit in wallet) in the theater. Tinseltown has a no firearms policy, which I happily ignored.

Quite simply, I.carry.every.single.day.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top