JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SPF*

Vancouver, WA

If you know what it is, you know how beautiful they are and an amazing design. It is nearly flawless expert it has one very tiny safe ding that was there when I bought it 3 years ago. (noted in the last photo) Considering it is 15 years old...not to shabby. ;) They are getting extremely hard to come by and continue to escalate in price. Definitely great shooters but also a great collector's item!

Many think they are the best 22 WMR semi-auto ever built. (I have two others) They are accurate, smooth and reliable sporting semi-auto 22 WMR. It is complete and as new as I have never even shot it. It comes with one six round magazine. Most CZ 527 rings will fit these with the recoil lug removed.

It takes down into two pieces for storage with the turn of a single thumb screw on the left...no loss in zero to a scope as it stays with the upper. These are by far one of the most comfortable carry rifles and throw to the shoulder like no other. They were only discontinued due to the cost of production.

Price REDUCED: $750 Firm...no trades.

BrnoZKM-611006.jpg

BrnoZKM-611008.jpg

BrnoZKM-611001-1.jpg

BrnoZKM-611003-1.jpg

BrnoZKM-611007.jpg

BrnoZKM-611005.jpg

BrnoZKM-611002-1.jpg

BrnoZKM-611004.jpg

BrnoZKM-611015.jpg

BrnoZKM-611014.jpg

BrnoZKM-611013.jpg

BrnoZKM-611012-1.jpg

BrnoZKM-611010.jpg

Last Edited:
Tou,
I also appreciate these. How many magazines does it come with? Do you have the special scope mounts? DO you have a different supplier to get accessories from other than "The Gun Room" on FOster (dfread,dread)?
Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
A1

Updated with photos, sorry for the delay and poor lighting. Rifle is even nicer in person. Also added details answering questions above. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.