JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Colton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale.
Aero Precision lower with a Oregon rifle works upper.
11inch barrel.
Comes with black nitrate
Bolt carrier group. Bager Ordnance charging handle.
Scope and mount are not included!
Sling mount front and back QD.
200 to 300 rounds fired.
Included a extra pistol brace.
Very accurate.

20230417_232541.jpg 20230417_232555.jpg 20230417_232610.jpg 20230419_112522.jpg 20230419_112542.jpg 20230419_112633.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would seriously consider removing this post and then reposting it with pictures not showing a forward vertical grip. On a pistol this actually makes it "any other weapon" which is Class III and requires registering with the ATF. Not bashing you or anything, just a friendly tip because I wouldn't want to see someone get into hot water over a very silly law. Silly law with serious consequences.

I would seriously consider removing this post and then reposting it with pictures not showing a forward vertical grip. On a pistol this actually makes it "any other weapon" which is Class III and requires registering with the ATF. Not bashing you or anything, just a friendly tip because I wouldn't want to see someone get into hot water over a very silly law. Silly law with serious consequences.
I thought a slanted vertical
grip was legit. But the straight grip was not?
Thanks for the heads up!

The slanted that you can't wrap your hand around is legit. If you can grip it all the way around, it is a vertical grip, even if it is slightly angled.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.