JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a variation on the Red Flag laws. Or, Swatting Or, Doxxing. Well maybe not quite the same as SWATTING.

"the Gun Offender Dashboard, "
"These are not offenders, they're arrestees," "
"the Chicago Police Department allows the public to look up people who have been arrested on gun charges and whether they have made bail, "

Pre Conviction

Red Flag Attacks, Obfuscation & Avoidance Techniques

I'm pissed, they're ripping the Second Amendment from the Constitution and this article suggests ways to hide.
Screw that.
I won't change a thing.
Either this is still America or it isn't.

Next thing you now it they will be throwing people in jail because they "might" rob a bank or shoplift. Once the precedence is set to suspend due process it's only a matter of time. Couple this with the beginnings of a push to have US citizens subject to the same type of "citizenship ranking" system currently in place in China.

See you all in the re-education camps.

Looks like this seizure may have done some good, the guy was threatening genocide against antifa to a congressman(probably an idle threat, but who knows with somebody who's bipolar). What I don't get is, if he is an "EXTREME RISK!" why would the cops wait two weeks after getting the order to decide to serve it? Seems like good evidence to use in court to argue that they in fact don't think he's a risk. I think it's mainly the FBI was concerned, and told the local cops to use state law to take the guns, and they weren't as concerned by him.

This is a variation on the Red Flag laws. Or, Swatting Or, Doxxing. Well maybe not quite the same as SWATTING.

"the Gun Offender Dashboard, "
"These are not offenders, they're arrestees," "
"the Chicago Police Department allows the public to look up people who have been arrested on gun charges and whether they have made bail, "

Pre Conviction

We're moving into a post-law era. We see that with the Twitter and Facebook lynchings -- people's economic and social lives being utterly destroyed often for things that aren't even crimes. You don't even have to be a user to get lynched -- though it does increase the liklihood. To have a government agency jumping on that bandwagon is not a good sign.

Looks like this seizure may have done some good, the guy was threatening genocide against antifa to a congressman(probably an idle threat, but who knows with somebody who's bipolar). What I don't get is, if he is an "EXTREME RISK!" why would the cops wait two weeks after getting the order to decide to serve it? Seems like good evidence to use in court to argue that they in fact don't think he's a risk. I think it's mainly the FBI was concerned, and told the local cops to use state law to take the guns, and they weren't as concerned by him.

Now if antifa had said they were going to slaughter the right nothing would have happened.

On any given day any one of us could be PO'd and say the "wrong thing". Boom, lose your rights as well as what could be thousands of dollars of personal property, not to mention being left unarmed.

If this becomes a regular occurrence, people are going to die and the gov will be guilty of murder.

This could be a breaking point. We as a country are facing a number of extreme turning points.
Either the Constitution is our founding document or it's not.
Otherwise, "Unintended Consequences" is more than a book title.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top