JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just hate even thinking about it. If I start reading it will only serve to raise my blood pressure. Little turd was trying to start riots that would have got a lot of innocent people hurt and or killed. All for some attention. Yet even when caught still stood his ground saying it was all about his race. People who protected him make me sick.

If his shoes and the chief prosecutor who dismissed the charges shoes were a different color, there would have been major riots in the streets. Just say'n.

Yeah..... I still don't care one wit about the inconsequential little turd. :rolleyes:

You don't have to care about him, but you should care about the obvious lack of justice for this "celebrity" with friends in high places.

You don't have to care about him, but you should care about the obvious lack of justice for this "celebrity" with friends in high places.

^ Exactly. I don't follow popular culture, so never heard of this Smollett idiot until the incident. But what he did and the resulting dismissal of the charges against him was yet another example, among many, that there are two standards of accountability in this country. And that simply is not right.

Well damn! Glad they found a jury with the balls to convict the entitled little twerp! He will of course still be welcomed with open arms on a few cable news outlets. May even get a job at one since the Mario the Pius boys are both out of work now. :s0140:

Now for the sentencing. Will it be time served, seeya! Or, gasp, probation? Maybe community service of painting BLM murals on public property.
I guess the media was so laser-focused on this trial that they forgot to report all of the many actual incidents of maga-hatters beating and lynching black folks.

Jussie.jpg

Now for the sentencing. Will it be time served, seeya! Or, gasp, probation?
There was no time served, so no. I would bet on community service. Maybe they'll make him read stories to kids during the public library's drag queen story time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top