JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Diamond D Guides Choice. The best of the best, leather chest holster.

They recently came out with a nylon version of the same thing. I own both the leather and nylon versions, and they are both the best of the best.

Just crossed my mind. My original thought was to get a holster for the SW 686 because I hike back country with dogs but maybe I should switch to a SW 4006 and get a chest holster for that one? What do you think?

I've got chest holsters for semi's and revolvers, and they work wonderfully. And a 686/4006 ? Both very excellent choices. Only you can make that call.:cool:

I have one of these, they work great.

I have one of these, they work great.

It will work with a revolver or pistol?

Just crossed my mind. My original thought was to get a holster for the SW 686 because I hike back country with dogs but maybe I should switch to a SW 4006 and get a chest holster for that one? What do you think?
I say go with the 4006. OR... step up to 10mm with a plastic wonder such as G29 or XDm Elite Compact. I carry my XDm 10mm with the 15 rnd mag & Underwood 140 grn Extreme Penetrators.

i have a basic nylon chest holster that I got off of Amazon. I wanted to see how I felt about chest holsters before dropping mongo coin on a high end 1. Works so good that I'm happy with the nylon. I am a fan of thumb breaks so thats what I got.

YMMV

Well intercourse the bleedin' holster. Carry a 444 Marlin in your hand. Might actually blow a bear's lung out.
1658946130975.png
What was this thread about again?

I use a Gun Fighters Inc Kenai Chest Holster for my 686 and my 69. When I'm fishing or walking in the woods, I don't care if anyone sees it. Nobody here would look at you different if they did.

Safariland ALS or G Code with rotating hood, mounted to either an RTI wheel or Safariland QLS, mounted to the chest rig of your choice. Get you an "OTD Nub Mod" if you go with a Safariland ALS.

Diamond D Guides Choice. The best of the best, leather chest holster.

They recently came out with a nylon version of the same thing. I own both the leather and nylon versions, and they are both the best of the best.

Thanks for this. I think the closest I have found to what I want.

When shopping chest rigs, look at the attachment points.
It's something people don't think about.
Compare Diamond D with Kenai and you'll see what I mean.

I have a Diamond D leather for a G20 and really like it.
However, I think the Kydex Kenai with its lock-down attachment points, would be faster to deploy its cargo.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top