JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver USA
State
Washington
Zip Code
Rebel 17 Rotary Tumbler

I am selling this for a friend.
This is new and unused.
I have never used one but I have checked it out now.
With the research I have done it makes me want to buy it!
And I may!!
But I already have two. Don't care. I may have three [3].
Oh! I did my first wet tumble yesterday and my second today. Oh my! My life has changed!!
I now see what all the buzz is about.

$175

Quick Overview
:
This is a revolutionary new tumbler designed specifically for stainless steel media. It has a capacity of 17 lbs (2-4lbs of brass). This unit is comparable to the Thumler's Tumbler with added features and benefits that are a Must for cleaning brass. 3 year on unit, and 1 year warranty on motor.

Key Features:

• High strength powder coating including inside the drum.
  • Thick rubber lined tumbler drum / tumbler tank / tumbler barrel.
  • Large 1/2" solid shafts with thick rubber rollers.
  • Heavy duty sealed ball bearings.
  • Seam welded, durable base with dual motor support brackets.
  • Easy on/off nylon locking drum lid knobs.
  • Longer lasting drive belt.
  • Base has Leveling Feet.
Details: All New Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Tumbler. This stainless steel tumbler is comparable to Thumler's Tumbler Model B High Speed. It is the best way to go for clean brass with stainless steel media. The total capacity of the Extreme Tumblers Rebel 17 unit is 17 lbs. It comes with a 3000 rpm motor with convenient on/off switch and dual mounting brackets. Heavy duty steel hexagon barrel is powder coated, both inside and out with a thick rubber liner (rotates around 40 rpm). This unit is very quiet and durable. It has a heavy duty base with large 1/2" solid shafts rolling on high quality ball bearings. International model is available in 230/240V.

The tumbler machine base measures: 11.5" Wide, 13" Long, and sits 11" tall with ss media drum.
The ss media drum measures: 9" diameter with hexagon shaped drum with opening 7.5", length of drum is 8.5"
The stainless steel media drum is the same size as the Thumler's Tumbler Model B. The Extreme Rebel 17 can hold more due to the larger ball-bearing shafts. The drum and motor for the Thumler's Tumbler will work with this unit.
3 year warranty on unit and 1 year warranty on motor.
How it Works:
    • Steel pins fit through all flash holes.
    • Stainless steel lasts forever.
    • Cleans brass inside and out.
    • Cleans primer pockets.
    • Satisfaction Guaranteed.
    • Won't damage brass.
  • Face to Face FTF Fishers Landing Fred Meyer on se 164th Av East Vancouver ///// Or if we can meet up when I'm out and about I like to make easy if I can.
    Will ship at cost...

I do DISCREET PayPal as in no text or information and please remember to use the "Friends and Family" option so there are no fees.
    OR...
    Zelle.
    OR....
    USPS Money Order

I will ship this if I have to but I don't know how much it would cost. It is big so it won't be cheap.
    Just for the record.
    USPS has never lost one of my packages and I lost count of how many have made it a long time ago.
    That being said I have to say....
    Flat Rate shipping comes with $50 insurance.
    If you want more it's on you..
    Will gladly combine shipping.

Texting is easiest and fastest if you are interested.

If you are interested to see what else I have FOR SALE click on my Avatar and then click on the box that pops up then you can then slide to the right and click on "find" and then "find all threads by "misterarman"

Thanks for looking.

misterarman
    AKA
    John

NRA Endowment Member
    Member Clark Rifles, Inc.
    Member Vancouver Rifle and Pistol
    Member Oregon Arms Collectors

20220620_121348_01.jpg received_1032911037404437.jpeg received_1183722215694835.jpeg received_702651147463976.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads