JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No - is the answer to the question "Do studies show gun control works?"

Studies do NOT support the assertion that gun control laws reduce violence.
I was more confused by your Post #15, in which you posted the same article (in written form) from the same source as the video in the OP, without any additional explanatory comment of your own. So, I was curious if that was for the benefit of us video-eschewing types (such as myself) that prefer to consume our news and commentary via the written word as opposed to a visual intake...

I was more confused by your Post #15, in which you posted the same article (in written form) from the same source as the video in the OP, without any additional comment of your own. Was curious if that was for the benefit of us video-eschewing types (such as myself) that prefer to consume our news and commentary via the written word as opposed to a visual intake?
It was for the benefit of those who wanted the original text article yes.

I created a separate thread with the article after checking for a thread/post with that URL, and not finding it I made the thread, then noticed this thread with the vid.

I strongly prefer to read text articles than to listen to some talking head - I almost always skip over vids like that. One reason is that I am half deaf and the vids often have poor audio, the other reason is that I can read faster than they can talk, plus I can more easily get to the point and go back and forth more easily too.

It was for the benefit of those who wanted the original text article yes.
:s0155::s0155:
As I surmised...
I strongly prefer to read text articles than to listen to some talking head - I almost always skip over vids like that. One reason is that I am half deaf and the vids often have poor audio, the other reason is that I can read faster than they can talk, plus I can more easily get to the point and go back and forth more easily too.
As do I. Although (apparently) not nearly as deaf as you, I also prefer to read this sort of content since I read along the lines of 700-800 wpm.
I can read an article in about half the time as sitting through a video of the same content. And I don't like the talking bobblehead, either.

Yes, it makes perfect sense....
.... You just need to watch the video while riding your unicorn, standing on your head, eyes closed, shouting "ya-ya-ya-ya-ya" with your fingers in your ears. :s0155:

(but use with caution... it can cause Progdemitis)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top