JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the luckiest moron I have seen in a long time. If that bullet had strayed or been off a little and hit bone, it would have shattered.

I wonder if this was faked and the gun was loaded with a blank. That just doesn't look like any bullet wound I have ever seen. Too neat. Also, I don't care how tough you are, that would hurt bad and the guy barely winces. Maybe he was high...

Who is familiar with these sorts of wounds? Anyone?

If it's real then he's truly an idiot.
I would think that it's just a FMJ because a hollow point would not have exited like that.

I also like how when he racked the slide his finger was on the trigger and it was pointing very close to the camera operator... there could've been another gunshot wound that night too!

:huh::confused::huh::confused:

This is the luckiest moron I have seen in a long time. If that bullet had strayed or been off a little and hit bone, it would have shattered.

I wonder if this was faked and the gun was loaded with a blank. That just doesn't look like any bullet wound I have ever seen. Too neat. Also, I don't care how tough you are, that would hurt bad and the guy barely winces. Maybe he was high...

Who is familiar with these sorts of wounds? Anyone?

Maybe FMJ... but as far as how smart he was listen to the morons in the background.... whole group of idiots .. BUT he takes the cake..Don

Last edited by a moderator:
thats insane he is an idiot for sure, wait tell he's 40 if ne makes it? and all that damage reals shows up. wow!! people like his parents should of learned about birth control!! freaking dumbest thing I have ever seen

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top