JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've had this loader for something like 35 years now. It was my first loading press and I have loaded many thousands of rounds on it. It still works like a champ and I currently load all my match ammo on it. I'm just getting into some .45-70 and want a little heavier-duty press (Rock Chucker), so I'm selling this one. I've never really used the priming arm (always hand-primed brass that I don't load on the progressive press), but it still operates and should be fine. The dies and shellholder in the photos are NOT included.

The mounting plate shown in the photos is by InlineFabrication.com and works really slick for swapping loading machines if you have limited bench space. The plate is also NOT included in the asking price but for an additional $20 I'll toss it in (regular price for the plate is $24 plus S&H -- you would also need to order a base plate from Inline Fabrication if you don't already have one).

DSC_0238.JPG DSC_0239.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top