JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
I have a classic Green Machine from RCBS - set up to reload 9mm NATO. These were among the first autoloaders available to the public. Fully operational, and I have a few spare parts and the owners manual. $300
NEW lowered price $275 $250 or OBO Here is a link to watch it in action

RCBS Green Machine 9mm NATO serial no.JPG
RCBS Green Machine 9mm NATO front.JPG
RCBS Green Machine 9mm NATO primer.JPG
RCBS Green Machine 9mm NATO back side.JPG
RCBS Green Machine 9mm NATO dies.JPG

#6 rotor installed (try this link for OEM manuals) - Product Instructions 9NATO titegroup (Hodgdon).PNG Tite group.PNG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes, additional die sets were available, 357mag & 38spl etc. But you'd have to research a source as this one for sale is only set up for 9mmNATO and nothing else. If the link below works, you might be able to find some used parts on Ebay.

Last Edited:
A couple of questions;
Still for sale?
Does it operate satisfactorily? By that I mean, will it produce acceptable rounds of ammunition?
(I have a green machine in 38spcl. It works well as long as the operator is paying attention to the "feel" of the cycle. And it can be a pain in the butt, if you try to run it too fast!)
When was the last time you have used it?
Considering acceptable answers to my previous questions, I live in Michigan, would you accept $225.00 + $50.00 for packaging and shipping it too me?

Still available. It works every bit as well today as it did when originally sold. It, like many other progressives have their quirks, among those are that you can't load just as fast as you can work the handle. There is a speed limit as it were that you must slow down to. My Dillon is the same way, gotta slow down enough to let the powder drop fully before extracting the shell for rotation to the next stage. Last time I loaded ammo on it was two months ago. Gonna have to get her cranked out ammo again around Christmas if I keep shooting IDPA. I would sell and ship to Michigan for $275.

Your comment on slowing the cycle rate down to get reliable results is spot on. My unit in 38spcl is the same way.

Thank you for the response, but I have purchased one at a local gun show this past weekend.

Thanks
Karl

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top