JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
RCBS Automatic Priming Tool or Bench Mounted Priming Tool with Primer Flip Tray "NEW" in box or New Old Stock
I doubt this has been unpacked and used because it would be impossible to use it with the accessory bag still sealed.
I have added a Primer Flip Tray so you would be already to load the primer tubes and start priming.

$75

FTF Fishers Landing Fred Meyer on se 164th Av East Vancouver ///// Or if we can meet up when I'm out and about I like to make easy if I can.
Will ship at cost...
Yet another item because of it's shape needs a USPS Medium Flat Rate Priority Box $16.10.
This is an item that would benefit from combined shipping if I had anything else you are interested in.
Or would benefit from a local FTF pick up.
I do DISCREET PayPal and please remember to use the "Friends and Family" option so there are no fees.
I now do Zelle.

Just for the record.
USPS has never lost one of my packages and I lost count of how many have made it a long time ago.
That being said I have to say....
Flat Rate shipping comes with $50 insurance.
If you want more it's on you..
Will gladly combine shipping.

Texting is easiest and fastest if you are interested.

If you are interested to see what else I have FOR SALE click on my Avatar and then click on the box that pops up then you can then slide to the right and click on "find" and then "find all threads by Misterarman"

Thanks for looking.

Misterarman
AKA
John

NRA Endowment Member
Member Clark Rifles, Inc.
Member Vancouver Rifle and Pistol

20220219_194118.jpg 20220219_165933.jpg 20220219_165132.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Don't know this seller, but volunteering a bit of experience for anyone considering this purchase.

I struggled with priming on a progressive press, then struggled with both the RCBS and Hornady hand priming tools. None worked particularly well. Priming was an aggravating exercise in frustration and wasted time. Finally turned to the RCBS #09460 automatic priming tool. What a difference maker. Works perfectly (so far) thus recommend it, especially if like me you've experienced priming frustration with other tools.

Don't know this seller, but volunteering a bit of experience for anyone considering this purchase.

I struggled with priming on a progressive press, then struggled with both the RCBS and Hornady hand priming tools. None worked particularly well. Priming was an aggravating exercise in frustration and wasted time. Finally turned to the RCBS #09460 automatic priming tool. What a difference maker. Works perfectly (so far) thus recommend it, especially if like me you've experienced priming frustration with other tools.
Wow! Thank you for this awesome testimonial. These have always intrigued me although I have never used one. If this doesn't move soon I think I will be breaking into the bag and giving it a try. Even though I don't need to I love trying new toys, errr I mean new tools.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top