JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The 270 WSM is gone and time for the dies and brass to find a new home.
I don't recall using the dies, so they are in like new condition.
The brass is once fired factory ammo and the factory boxes are available.
Looking for RL-26, 8133, or 190 gr. Nosler 30 caliber LRAB bullets.
Cash offers considered.
DSCN6775.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 134 pieces of once fired brass, 11 rounds of 150 ballistic silver tip and 4 rounds of 140 gr. accubond factory ammo, and a set of new RCBS dies.

I have 134 pieces of once fired brass, 11 rounds of 150 ballistic silver tip and 4 rounds of 140 gr. accubond factory ammo, and a set of new RCBS dies.
I'm interested in the once fired brass. I'm having a 6.5 WSM made so can't use the other ammo you have. If you are willing to just sell the brass, would you take $50?

6.5 WSM is a great caliber. I have a M700 switch barrel and one of the barrels is a 6.5 WSM, but I haven't installed it on the action as yet.
I'm willing to sell just the brass, but I think $0.50 a piece is what I'll want.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top