JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to sell off my collection of RC stuff. I used to fly pretty regularly, but seeing as these haven't seen much use in the last several months, it's time to clean this stuff out to make room for other hobbies. All of the models are FPV-ready.

Includes the following:

- DJI 450 Flame Wheel quadcopter with NAZA controller, GPS, and Mobius ActionCam gimbal (mobius cam not included).
- RCExplorer Mini Tricopter
- Upgraded Blade Nano QX FPV
- FrSky Taranis X9D 2.4GHz 16 channel transmitter
- Headplay HD FPV goggles
- Two pairs of IBCrazy BlueBeam Ultra circular polarized antennas
- Two ImmersionRC 5.8GHz 600mw Audio / Video transmitters (one on each of the larger multicopters)
- Several Lipos for all models
- HiTec X1 Lipo charger (plus parallel charge boards)

The Tricopter comes with lots of replacement props and few spare ESC's, but does need to have the ESC on the tail replaced, and should likely be upgraded to use all 30A ESC's as that's what RCExplorer has started selling with the recommended power kits. I also have a servo alignment tool for the tail which will be included.

The Blade Nano has been upgraded to a carbon fiber frame with bigger motors, and is capable of using much larger lipos than stock, which allows it to get closer to 10min of flight time. VERY fun to fly.

The two larger multicopters use FrSky receivers, and the Taranis has a Spektrum module installed that allows it to control any Spektrum receivers up to I think 5-6 channels, and controls the Nano flawlessly.

The Headplay goggles have only been used twice, and work amazingly well. I'll also throw in a portable lipo-powered monitor and video receiver that can be used for spectators.

I've spent somewhere in the ballpark of ~$1800, but am asking only $1000 for everything. Not willing to part things out at this time.

IMG_20151003_141750397.jpg IMG_20151115_171236106.jpg IMG_20151129_161413423.jpg IMG_20161011_192321264.jpg IMG_20161011_192726261.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top