JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey All,

I'm brand new to this forum, so please go easy on me.::D

I was going through some old boxes and came across a Raven MP-25. It's in great shape but I just don't have a use for it. It comes with an uncle mike's sidekick holster size 1.

I'm asking $75.00 Firm.

I did find an almost full box of that that I will throw in for free with the purchase.

2012-01-10 11.11.36.jpg

2012-01-10 11.10.49.jpg

2012-01-12 09.16.45.jpg

Last Edited:
If you want to SELL, forum rules require you include a price. WTS/WTT also requires a cash price as I recall.

Just how much CASH would it require to be a new owner of this fine handgun? Seems I recall seeing these at a gun show not too long ago for less than $125 new and yours looks to be also new.

My offer stands at $95, should you choose to ship it to my ffl. (no forms on your end required, just ship)

Pretty sure the shipper has to have his/her ffl to ship to another on handguns. you cannot just ship it yourself unless its a long gun. Read up on USPS site, the sellers ffl has to fill out a form and declare the gun, they also have to show a copy of their ffl.

Matt

Pretty sure the shipper has to have his/her ffl to ship to another on handguns. you cannot just ship it yourself unless its a long gun. Read up on USPS site, the sellers ffl has to fill out a form and declare the gun, they also have to show a copy of their ffl.

Matt

I recall reading that the receiving end has to be an FFL but the sender can ship via FedEx, UPS or even the USPS.

Umm, borrowedsig, that may be the USPS's policy, but if you've ever sold a gun online, as I recently did through gunbroker.com, as the SHIPPER, no forms or special licenses are required. It does have to be shipped TO an FFL, but not BY an FFL, though it depends on the STATE you are shipping TO. IE, some states require that interstate shipping of firearms have an FFL on both ends. I sold my gun to a buyer in Texas, and simply took the gun into UPS, and gave her the address of the FFL in Corpus Cristi that I was shipping it to.

The transaction was completed without issue and all parties were satisfied (besides me being astounded that it cost so much to ship 5 pounds to Texas)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.