JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
STAYTON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a super rare open bolt fox carbine for sell. This rifle from my knowledge can be swapped from 45acp to 9mm but currently is chambered in 45acp. This rifle also has a weird 3 digit combo lock that can keep it from fireing i heard it was a earlier thing to help them get it past the ATF. i am asking $900 OBO for it but will except some trades for ak47/74 parts and mags. Or other rifles or pistol maybe shotguns of equal value. Thanks for looking it will come with one mag pm me with questions or offers.

20220720_170756.jpg 20220720_170809.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What mags this thing take?
Maybe someone has a better terminology for it the mag pictured is not the correct mag its a old pic i couldnt find the og mag at first witch i do have now. It is not a sten gun mag i dont think but thats all i know. I am no professional on these older mags sorry.

I would have to look would it be at the back of the stock?
I dunno. I've never seen one, I only know they exist and always wanted to find one. I would think it would be pretty obvious from the butt or maybe a side compartment(?) The only thing I've ever seen is that one really famous photo and mention of it in the adverts, but even the adverts don't fully describe it and its not pictured in the brochures.

I guess a person could look for patents, but I've never gotten around to it. Never hurts to ask and maybe one day I'll find one. 👍

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.