JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
B&T
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a very rare, hard-to-find / if not...next to impossible to find "H&K Marked" suppressor for USP9 Tactical / VP9. You can no longer purchase this suppressor new with the H&K marking. I just sold the USP9 Tactical in another post earlier today to another member of the forum and now all that is left is this guy begging for a home. This is a rare find for any of you H&K collectors out there. Here is the press release concerning the item for sale: https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/09/06/bt-hk-silencers/

Suppressor comes in original box along with accessory pouch. Extremely clean and in excellent condition. I have not fired more than 40 rounds. It says 2017, however, this was purchased NEW in 2020 as it was old/new stock sitting on a shelf. I am only selling this to WA residents, sorry OR folks.

I learned a few things from the first attempt of almost selling it, and the first is that I was vastly underselling it...secondly, if you are truly interested, please be sure your FFL is good to do the transaction there and "willing" to hold it (I am truly hoping for this option being available because by the time it gets approved I might not be in the state of WA anymore---see end of post), otherwise I'd have to hold it until you get approval since it is a private sale...which, if you haven't done this before will take time.

You will also require to:
1. Fill out the forms necessary (I think the dealer will have them, at least the one I attempted to go to was going to provide it)
2. Bring x2 Passport-sized self photos (take at Walgreen's or CVS)
3. Have finger prints for the FFL to process (SilencerShop Kiosk will not work, even if you have everything registered since it is a private sale)
4. Pay the $200 tax stamp

Unfortunately I have to get rid of my NFA/Cali non-compliant goods in the event my wife and I move to Commiefornia in the near future...which is leaning towards "highly likely".

P7210030.jpg P7210031.jpg P7210032.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top