JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PLEASE NOTE: My error. The title and text shows 64LP and it should be 17LP for the 17hmr version. Corrections made to the text and BB value image but I can't correct the tile.

I have two rare Anschutz 17HMR Model 17LP bolt action pistol for sale. I am the original owner of both. One is NIB and the other is in Excellent 98% condition(one in the picture laying on the box). The NIB comes with everything you see in the pictures: Pistol, Magazine, owners manual and scope rings etc, whereas the 98% condition comes with the same except the lock. These are extremely accurate and have a beautiful high gloss finish and have the sweet Anschutz trigger.

As mentioned these pistols are extremely accurate. The attached target was shot with the 98% condition pistol at 200yrs with Hornady 17gr. ammo. In addition, I would estimate that the 98% only has about 300 rounds thru it.

Being rare the prices of these are on the rise (See pictures of Blue Book of Gun Value ) NIB @ $650 and 98% @ $575

Prices:
NIB Condition: $500
98% Condition: $425 (SOLD)

NOTE: FFL xfer fee and shipping ( if requested ) are not included in the price.

I gladly provide additional photos

If you have been looking for a 17HMR pistol, it would be hard to find a more accurate or nicer ones.

NIB-64LP-3.jpg NIB-64LP-1.jpg NIB-64LP-10.jpg NIB-64LP-5.jpg NIB-64LP-7.jpg 98%-64LP.JPG 98% Target.jpg BB17lp.png BBook.png

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.