WTS OR Rare and Vintage Kershaw Kai 1050

Discussion in 'Edged Weapon Classifieds' started by elkhunt58, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elkhunt58

elkhunt58
    Eugene

Maybe you wanted one of these when you were a kid, and couldn't part with the cash? It might be the best "feeling" folder made. If you think a Buck 110 is solid, this is a tank! This one has seen use, and I've chosen not to clean and polish it up. The edge is great, and it's tight as a bank vault. These are hard to find, marked Oregon USA and Kai Japan. No case. $85 Shipped. Thanks for looking. Prefer emails elkhunt58@gmail.com
    100_2128_zpsn9jblrrq.jpg
    100_2129_zps1dcfpseu.jpg
    100_2131_zpsfc4oub06.jpg
    100_2132_zpshyrx17ai.jpg

Last edited: May 16, 2015
    guitarguy and jutbucks13 like this.
  2. thewhitebuffalo83

thewhitebuffalo83
    Gresham/Boring

I forgot all about these. I had one back in high school, I found it on the side of 26 up on Mt. Hood as a freshman coming home from backpacking Mirror Lake. It looked like it must have been left on someone's car and fell off on the way down the mountain. It was maybe a quarter mile down the road from the Mirror Lake parking lot. It was in amazing shape, hadn't been there long, nice leather belt sheath too. Built like a tank, super smooth and tight lock up, at the time it was definitely the best feeling knife in my hand.

I have no idea what ever happened to that knife. I bet my older brother stole it at some point after I got married(19) and moved out. He always wanted it, constantly eyeing it and asked frequently if he could have it. I left all my camping and scouting gear at my parents until I had a place of my own to store it. I do know I left it along with a few other knives and backpacking gear in my Kelty Super Tioga backpack and I don't remember it being there when I retrieved my stuff. A few years later and haven't seen it since. Kinda sad, it was my favorite knife through high school.

Sorry for pooing on your thread.

3. elkhunt58

elkhunt58
    Eugene

Not a problem, enjoyed the story. I know how you can complete the circle... and get that beauty back.

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  4. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage
    Newberg

That's tempting!

elkhunt58 likes this.
  5. elkhunt58

elkhunt58
    Eugene

Lowered the price...

6. adamweth

adamweth New Member

you still have this?

7. elkhunt58

elkhunt58
    Eugene

Still for sale

8. adamweth

adamweth New Member

i get paid tomorrow and would like to purchase it tomorrow

9. elkhunt58

elkhunt58
    Eugene

Great, you'll like the knife. I sent you a private message with the details. Looks like you are new to the forum, welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.