JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've never heard of this dude. No idea who he is. But he absolutely nailed this. Go read it. It's well worth the time... :)

I think #2 is more like 60%, btw. :rolleyes:

1/ Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.

2/ At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.

3/ Fear of death is only rivalled by the fear of social disapproval. The latter could be stronger.

4/ Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.

Last Edited:
11/ People who are dismissed as 'conspiracy theorists' are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.
Published April 01, 2020:

That being said...

The world is round. We really did go to the moon. Epstein didn't kill himself.

I'm liking this guy more and more. :D

Apparently he graduated with honors from Oxford (computer science).

He then went on to "claim" he identified as a woman so that he could enter British woman's weightlifting and subsequently broke the record for deadlift and benchpress. He did this purely to show the absurdity of allowing biological men into female sports. Side note: I remember seeing this in the news awhile back

And I found an interview he did with Dave Rubins but I haven't watched it yet.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top