JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting, I would have to try it out.

But I agree - the price is way too high for what it is.

There is another way - mode the trigger to fire on both pull and release.

This is possible on trigger groups, like the AK, M1A, Mini-14 (not the AR) that have a hinged two sear trigger group.

I won't go into the details here but it is very simple and easily/quickly reversible, but it does require you get at the trigger group to install/remove it - it is not something that you can flip a switch and go from one mode to another. Someone could make a trigger group where you could flip a switch, but the liability for unintentional discharge would be prohibitive. I don't know of anybody selling what is required anymore (but you can do it easily yourself.

As far as the BATF was concerned 10 years ago, it was legal (you will have to do your own research to see if they changed their minds or there are any new fed laws - I doubt the latter). Some states banned it - I know for sure Calif did, not sure which others.

I am sure most firing ranges would ban it too (see below)

I tried it once and it works - with recoil it is like firing full auto.

Note: I threw the mod device away - I just wanted to see how it was done. When I did this it was legal where I was at. Don't know about now.

The problem is, that in normal circumstances (non-SHTF, maybe even after a SHTF), it is not particularly safe as once you pull the trigger, it will fire on release too - you will always fire two shots. Most people would not be able to use this safely in most situations IMO.

I've been following this trigger since it was announced. It turned out to be exactly as I thought. A really expensive match trigger. There was a bunch of speculation that the BCGs momentum would provide a positive reset on the trigger and all you had to do was hold the trigger down. In theory creating a pull of the trigger each time full auto.

After watching a few vids this was proven false.

I feel bad for those that jumped on it hoping it would be the next lightning link.

If you ever need a trigger like that, you better have others on the line with you.
You are in serious trouble. Single pull accurate fire is much more practical under normal
stress situations than spraying and wasting 4 out of 5 shots.

If you ever need a trigger like that, you better have others on the line with you.
You are in serious trouble. Single pull accurate fire is much more practical under normal
stress situations than spraying and wasting 4 out of 5 shots.

That's the neat part, Flip it to happy then back to single fire. I look forward to trying one out. Doubt I will buy even at wholesale prices I can't "pull the trigger".

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top