JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
50 round box of First Gen Lubalox coated Black Talons marked Law Enforcement Ammunition. Actually, these aren't really "Black Talons" but the ammo that started it. It's pre Black Talon name but the Black Talons are direct descendants of this stuff. Also, the later .357 Talon or Ranger offerings were never as heavy as these 180 grain black beauties.

$100

100_3608.jpg
100_3890.jpg
100_3888.jpg

Is it the box? This is the same organ shredding ammunition that makes doctors fear for ther own safety. I know this is pure evil which is probably why I still have it but I'm sure someone needs this more than I do. Please don't make this thread as epic as gunhobo's Black Talon thread. This is .357 Magnum after all. Very hard to find.

No . . . That is Ranger sxt. Black Talon and Ranger sxt are not the same thing. They are similar but not the same.

Quoted from your own post cause you are unique ;)

1. Black Talon SXT:
The bullet/round that started the legendary carry round for Winchester.
Black lubalox coated bullet with six talons tucked into the meplat, seated in a nickle plated case.
They were packaged in black boxes of 20 rounds with a 'Talon logo' on the front.

1) The box being sold has brass casing not nickle plated.
2) The box being sold has 50 rounds not 20.
3) That box does not have the "talon logo" on the front.

Once again the ammo being sold is Ranger SXT and NOT Black Talon.

Good job for doing research but points lost for not actually paying attention to any of the actual information.

I present a visual aid . . .

p.s. It would be nice if people actually knew what they were talking about before they told someone else they were wrong ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.