Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Rangemaster Gunworks in Lebanon?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by 2Wheels4Ever, Nov 4, 2014.

1. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Has anyone ever gone in there? Do they sell guns or is it just repairs/custom work? Reviews?

2. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Mostly repairs from what I hear. Seems to have a decent reputation in the area.

3. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Jeff Hutchins is a fine gunsmith that stands behind any work that he does. If you want something done he is the man to do it and do it right. He has a cluttered shop with all kinds of treasures and he sells new guns too. Jeff is a really decent man and I have known him for years. You can trust his word.

Range master is open only three days a week because he spends a lot of time working on guns. He is open Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

4. semperfi68to70

semperfi68to70 South Salem, Oregon Well-Known Member

I had some work done there once. I was very happy, but it is geographically undesirable for me. I am in Salem and I use Guncrafters; happy with them too.