JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for something in the $15 for transfer + $10 for Background Check. Plenty of places will do $35 total but that seems steep. Looking to do a trade, so there will be transfer costs X2. Let me know if anyone has any bright ideas or knows anyone locally with their FFL willing to do them on the side. I have traded with this person before so I am not worried about either party not passing background check.

Thanks

Looking for something in the $15 for transfer + $10 for Background Check. Plenty of places will do $35 total but that seems steep. Looking to do a trade, so there will be transfer costs X2. Let me know if anyone has any bright ideas or knows anyone locally with their FFL willing to do them on the side. I have traded with this person before so I am not worried about either party not passing background check.

Thanks
find yutzie firearms and call. he's in jefferson by the bridge.

Call Jack at Dan Dee Sales in Sweet Home, he's a great guy to deal with.

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads