JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1320
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sell for $1320 shipped to lower 48; less for FTF local sale.

I bought these a few months ago, but they have been sitting in my safe since. I did install the battery and checked function but other than that they are LNIB. I'm just going to use my old rangefinder for hunting this year.

IMG-20220830-224155.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Someone at another forum asked why I am selling this rangefinder. This was my reply:

"I was really interested in linking the 8K to my phone and tablet for use in BaseMap. Unfortunately BaseMap doesn't run well on either of my devices (both are old and low budget). It's super slow, so now I am back to using OnX. Once I figured that out, the 8K just went into the safe."

I received some inquiries the past few days on this rangefinder. Here's some info:

1) Someone wanted a picture with a piece of paper showing my member username. You can see that in the image. Plus the unit itself, soft case, windmeter, lanyard, and tripod adapter. All the stuff that came from SIG.

2) This unit has the full Applied Ballistics Elite application with max range of 8000 yards on reflective targets. Nothing else is needed. This is not like the 5K unit from SIG that needs to be paired with a Kestrel or Garmin to operate at max range. You get a wind meter with the Kilo8k.

This isn't just a rangefinder, since it has the full Applied Ballistics Elite. It ranges, and provides ballistic predictions using the built-in environmental sensors. So you get the yardage, and elevation and windage holds/adjustments. You also get the predicted velocity and energy at impact on target. All on the display.

Video below is a good overview from Tom Beckstrand.

IMG_20220831_174407.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top