JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took my Beretta U22 Neos, vintage Whitney Wolverine, and Glock 21 to town today and had me a little range time.

The Wolverine was a complete bust. Out of a 10 round mag, one failure to feed and 4 light strikes. My conclusion on the strikes is that the 1950's springs are crapped out and I need to replace them with new ones from Olympia Arms. Anyone disagree with this before I make and order?

The Neos I had replaced the stock length barrel with a six inch barrel. It turned a good shooter into a great shooter. Here is my best target from 30 feet, two magazines. The rest I shot were similar.

2016-04-16_Neos.jpg

Then it was time to finally try out my new-to-me Glock 21. Only the second Glock I've ever shot, and only the third 45. Again from 30 feet.

2016-04-16_Glock01.jpg

2016-04-16_Glock02.jpg

This was 11 shots, and I hope I punched the paper in several places twice as the alternative was I had to that never made the paper, and I was shooting better than that previously.
2016-04-16_Glock03.jpg

This was me picking up the gun from the table and firing the entire mag as fast as I could. 8 out of 13 shots hit. I think if this was a bad guy, I would have spoiled his day.

...and heart...

...and liver...
2016-04-16_Glock04.jpg

Pretty good, practice make better if not perfect

Thank you. I wasn't unhappy with the first box out of the Glock. I flinched a little more than I was happy with. Dry firing, I'm rock steady. Put real bullets into the gun, that becomes a different story.

Whitney Wolverine? That's something you don't see every day, pretty cool!
Did you seek it out or did it find you?

I sought it out. Probably paid a little too much for it (no, I don't want to say :p), but they allowed me to make slow payments, so I now have one. I think I just need to give it a little more love. I'm going to write Olympia Arms (who make a pretty decent repro) and see if they have any ideas.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews