JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my biggest update is that I finally have a real range report to share. The first week of April, my wife and I drove back to Montana to visit my family; we went shooting two days in a row. It was great the first day out in the woods, but the second day it was freezing cold and a bit rainy at the range. Mostly both days were helping my little brother get comfortable transitioning from his BB gun to my wife's 10/22 (he's 9).

We shot 7 rounds from the AR at the range that day at 100 yards with Federal XM-193, and here is the result. KAB is my sister and she is scary accurate for a novice shooter. I believe shot #4 was the flyer - (I told her to just shoot 3 rounds but of course she's not going to listen to big brother).
IMG_0643_zps73c4a6a2.jpg

My wife has a friend who is a photographer, and I recently took advantage of her owing my wife a small favor in trade. I wish I would have wiped it down better before sending it off.

Sam-1copy_zps8d184419.jpg

Sam-2copy_zpsf1a9fa31.jpg

Sam-3copy_zps773d1eed.jpg

Sam-4copy_zpse4e1a8a8.jpg

Sam-5copy_zpscebce1ab.jpg

Sam-6copy_zpsd11713d3.jpg

Sam-7copy_zps770283b5.jpg

Sam-8copy_zpsd365546d.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show