JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
CARLTON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I just took an inventory of range brass I have accumulated over the years from my private range. I do not ship and usually give this range brass to anyone who loads these calibers.
This is an invite to my private range, reservations only by phone or Facebook, I spot, coach and go over safe handling of firearms. My range goes from 25 to 600 yards and is located 6 miles west of Carlton, OR. I can only except small donation for range use and or range brass.

7 Remington Mag 30 ct.
30-06 74 ct.
30-30 Win. 230 ct.
5.7 x 28mm 148 ct.
308 Military (primer crimp) 290 ct.
22/250 55 ct.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I just took an inventory of range brass I have accumulated over the years from my private range. I do not ship and usually give this range brass to anyone who loads these calibers.
This is an invite to my private range, reservations only by phone or Facebook, I spot, coach and go over safe handling of firearms. My range goes from 25 to 600 yards and is located 6 miles west of Carlton, OR. I can only except small donation for range use and or range brass.

270 Winchester 127ct.-Brass 18ct.-Nickel
7 Remington Mag 30 ct.
30-06 74 ct.
30-30 Win. 230 ct.
5.7 x 28mm 148 ct.
308 Military (primer crimp) 290 ct.
22/250 55 ct.

I could use some spotting for my scoped m1a and/or m1 and could use the brass. I'm happy to show up with some cash. Weekends work?

I could use some spotting for my scoped m1a and/or m1 and could use the brass. I'm happy to show up with some cash. Weekends work?
Yes, Saturday after 1:00 pm or Sunday is open. I have a shooter Sat. morning and just opened my range (fire level). Home 503-852-7926 17415 NW Panther Creek Rd. Carlton, OR 97111. Driveway called Logger Way, follow <17415 to home/range

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top