JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I will update this list of things as find random things around the house. Raising money to get our son some presents.

I have a NcStar Scope 3-9x40 scope for sale, its an extra scope that came with a 30-30I bought. It comes with weaver rails (I believe) and end caps. I am looking to get $40 obo for it. Let me know.

Scope_1.jpg
Scope_2.jpg

These games all worked last time they were used, they are being sold as-is. I am looking to get $5 per game or obo. I can provide pics if needed.

SNES (No boxes or manuals)
FIFA International Soccer
NFL Football

Playstation (Case and Instructions)
Warhawk

Sega Genesis (Comes with the box or case, manuals are in the only ones that marked)
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat II
Lion King
Desert Strike (Comes with manual)
Jungle Strike
Ms. Pac-Man (Comes with manual)
NBA Live 97
Chester Cheetah Wild Wild Quest (Comes with manual)
Sunset Riders
Aladdin (Comes with manual)

Xbox 360
Call of Duty World at War $10 (Case is messed up towards the top comes with manual)
Medal of Honor Airborne $10 (Case and manual)

Random Asian Theme Vase $5
Vase.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top