Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Randall Knife For Sale

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by flyfishgreenwater, Dec 24, 2009.

1. flyfishgreenwater

flyfishgreenwater Pierce County New Member

I am selling my Randall knife to fund a bamboo fly rod.

This is a Randall Model 15 with a Micarta handle without the finger grooves. It was purchased for my emergency kit and has some light scratches on the blade from the prior owner. The scratches are not ugly but they are there. I purchased the knife knowing this and the intended use for my emergency kit. It has the Randall sheath and sharpening stone.

I'm sorry that I don't have pictures yet (Christmas hussle and bussle with the wife) but if you are interested and in the Seattle/Tacoma area I will arrange to meet with you to show the knife. If you would like pictures I can send them after Christmas (next week).

Randall knives in mint condition have been going for around $500.00 to 600.00 due to the 4-5 year wait for one. If you are looking for a Randall for use this may be the knife.

I would like to ask $250.00 for it (I paid a lot more than this earlier this year).

Please feel free to call me at (206) 396-4856.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Jim

2. pease

pease Stayton Member

please send me some pics when you get time to peaseatwbcable.net thanks Greg

3. dilleybilly

dilleybilly Forest Grove Member

pm sent

4. elkhunt58

elkhunt58 Eugene Active Member

PM Sent

5. 41mag

41mag sunny Orygun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'd like photos too please at my listed email or via PM here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.