JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Randall knife to fund a bamboo fly rod.

This is a Randall Model 15 with a Micarta handle without the finger grooves. It was purchased for my emergency kit and has some light scratches on the blade from the prior owner. The scratches are not ugly but they are there. I purchased the knife knowing this and the intended use for my emergency kit. It has the Randall sheath and sharpening stone.

I'm sorry that I don't have pictures yet (Christmas hussle and bussle with the wife) but if you are interested and in the Seattle/Tacoma area I will arrange to meet with you to show the knife. If you would like pictures I can send them after Christmas (next week).

Randall knives in mint condition have been going for around $500.00 to 600.00 due to the 4-5 year wait for one. If you are looking for a Randall for use this may be the knife.

I would like to ask $250.00 for it (I paid a lot more than this earlier this year).

Please feel free to call me at (206) 396-4856.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Jim

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top