JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rainier Arms® is solid; I’ve done a couple of PMag™ ‘Group Buys’ through them, on two different forum boards that I run on; they had an 'Open House Event' a little over a year ago now, for the Grand Opening of their new retail outlet store; so I picked up (1) of their logo’d lowers

DSCN3505.jpg

DSCN3545.jpg

DSCN3553.jpg

PMagnPatch.jpg

Dig this shop quite a bit! Great prices (I always hear that about local gun shops, but 99.99% of time find I can get it way cheaper online even when shipping is factored in.) Not the case with Rainier - these guys ARE the cheaper place I buy from online. Anytime I drive up to Seattle I stop by. Great military discount offerings (thanks again guys) and great products ( IN STOCK!) Unless something changes I'll be a customer for the foreseable future.

As an example, I can buy a Mega Arms billet lower AND ALG trigger from Rainier for what Curt's "Discount" shooter supply quoted me for the same lower!!

I went there one time to check it out and saw that everything was over priced so I turned around and walked out. That was 10 or 11 years ago and I have not been back since. Even dropped them off of my e-mail list. The AR platform is not gold nuggets.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews