Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Rainier Arms

Discussion in 'Washington Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

Rainier Arms
    3802 Auburn Way N
    Suite #305
    Auburn, WA 98002
    (253) 218-2999

Rainier Arms

2. Voltron

Voltron Puyallup New Member

If you are into tactical guns and gear this is the place to go. They carry the good stuff and you can't beat their customer service. Thumbs up for these guys.

3. Meridian7750

Meridian7750 Portland Area Well-Known Member

Ditto. They're the real deal, and we're fortunate to have them in the Great N.W.
    John

4. Globemaster

Globemaster Western, Washington New Member

Rainier Arms® is solid; I’ve done a couple of PMag™ ‘Group Buys’ through them, on two different forum boards that I run on; they had an 'Open House Event' a little over a year ago now, for the Grand Opening of their new retail outlet store; so I picked up (1) of their logo’d lowers

DSCN3505.jpg

DSCN3545.jpg

DSCN3553.jpg

PMagnPatch.jpg

5. ArBrnSnpr

ArBrnSnpr PNW Active Member

Dig this shop quite a bit! Great prices (I always hear that about local gun shops, but 99.99% of time find I can get it way cheaper online even when shipping is factored in.) Not the case with Rainier - these guys ARE the cheaper place I buy from online. Anytime I drive up to Seattle I stop by. Great military discount offerings (thanks again guys) and great products ( IN STOCK!) Unless something changes I'll be a customer for the foreseable future.

As an example, I can buy a Mega Arms billet lower AND ALG trigger from Rainier for what Curt's "Discount" shooter supply quoted me for the same lower!!

6. tripleshotsplease

tripleshotsplease Seattle Active Member

how would you guys rate their lower receivers compare to the SAA stripped lowers? the saa go for about 70 new and i'm unsure if i should buy that or Rainier :(

7. Globemaster

Globemaster Western, Washington New Member

IIRC, Mega Arms manufactures the Rainier Arms receivers; and Aero Precision manufactures the SA&A line of receivers ...

8. JimmyD

JimmyD Salem,Or Member

I just orded a lower parts kit, it showed up two days later and the price was lower then anybody else... Great job!!!