JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rainier Arms® is solid; I’ve done a couple of PMag™ ‘Group Buys’ through them, on two different forum boards that I run on; they had an 'Open House Event' a little over a year ago now, for the Grand Opening of their new retail outlet store; so I picked up (1) of their logo’d lowers

DSCN3505.jpg

DSCN3545.jpg

DSCN3553.jpg

PMagnPatch.jpg

Dig this shop quite a bit! Great prices (I always hear that about local gun shops, but 99.99% of time find I can get it way cheaper online even when shipping is factored in.) Not the case with Rainier - these guys ARE the cheaper place I buy from online. Anytime I drive up to Seattle I stop by. Great military discount offerings (thanks again guys) and great products ( IN STOCK!) Unless something changes I'll be a customer for the foreseable future.

As an example, I can buy a Mega Arms billet lower AND ALG trigger from Rainier for what Curt's "Discount" shooter supply quoted me for the same lower!!

I went there one time to check it out and saw that everything was over priced so I turned around and walked out. That was 10 or 11 years ago and I have not been back since. Even dropped them off of my e-mail list. The AR platform is not gold nuggets.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top