JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a few commercial irrigation items I am looking to sell or trade.
More than a simple programmer, the New without box ICD-HP Handheld Programmer is a field tool designed to help operators of decoder systems work as efficiently and effectively as possible. This industrial-grade outdoor instrument saves installation and diagnostic time, and helps operators get the most out of Hunter decoder systems. Using innovative wireless induction, the ICD-HP permits a full range of programming, diagnostic and operational features, without removal of waterproof connectors. The programmer's waterproof programming cup communicates with Hunter decoders through the decoder case—wirelessly. Packaged in an outdoor carrying case, this complete kit includes probes, induction cup, cable, USB power cable for bench use, and 4 AA batteries for field work.
Costs around $1000 new

Used Hunter ROAM-XL-R Long-Range Remote Control Receiver And SmartPort

Large-scale sites such as shopping centers, industrial complexes, college campuses, and multi-unit housing complexes require high-powered remotes that can cover long distances. The Roam XL is as powerful as they come and features a simple user interface with 128 different programmable addresses. It features a signal strong enough to go through buildings and still communicate with a controller over a half-mile away. With nothing in its path, it can function up to two miles from the controller. The compact, high-powered remote is a single unit that can be carried from job to job and used to remotely access any Hunter controller that has a SmartPort connector. It eliminates the need to physically visit the controller to start or stop a cycle during maintenance, installation or winterization.
Costs around $450 new

Rainbird ESP- LXME controller with modules. Has everything for flow sensor and rain sensor. Costs over $800 new. Installed and removed, nothing wrong client just wanted a different controller without all the features.

Looking for possible trades for optics, red dot, RMR, low magnification 1-10x, Eotech, Aimpoint or similar. Knives and maybe something else, let me know what you have.

IMG_1784.jpeg IMG_1783.jpeg IMG_1782.jpeg IMG_1779.jpeg IMG_1781.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top