JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a suitable rain cover for a large ALICE pack, and wanted to see if anyone here knows of a good one before ordering something which may or may not be ideal. Cheers

Ive found that black garbage bags (not the hd contractor bags but the light duty bags) do a great job of keeping my sleep system and clothes and anything else i want to stay dry, you can get the one that even smell nice and they also help with sliding in and out of the pack.

Ive found that black garbage bags (not the hd contractor bags but the light duty bags) do a great job of keeping my sleep system and clothes and anything else i want to stay dry, you can get the one that even smell nice and they also help with sliding in and out of the pack.
He's talking about something more like these https://www.fireforceusa.com/backpacks/8518.htm. Fireforce is a good company with decent products.

Sure drawstring contractor bags can be used the same way though.

I'm looking for a suitable rain cover for a large ALICE pack, and wanted to see if anyone here knows of a good one before ordering something which may or may not be ideal. Cheers
I have an old REI backpack rain cover that works well.
They have an assortment of newer models now.
Know you pack's size in liters to get the correct size cover.
If you do a Google Image Search you can see what's currently available in the world.
Here's one of the hits...

Screen Shot 11-14-20 at 07.56 PM.PNG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews