JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a great looking Glock 36 in .45 ACP with SEVEN factory magazines, and bright 3 dots night sights.
I purchase this pistol used a few months ago and round count is unknown.
It looked absolutely mint when I got it and I shot 60 rounds through it to test it out. I also got 5 extra mags for it. There is no wear on this pistol and I suspect it was still unfired when I got it.

I am generally a 9mm guy when it comes to carry pistols, but I wanted to try a G36 as a measure 114 proof option with great knock down power.

This is a pistol that suprised me. In the past I tried both a kahr p45 and a Springfield XDs in .45. I found them to be very unpleasant to shoot, especially the XDs.
The g36 sure has some kick, but it is way more controllable that the other subcompacts .45s I tested, and I consider this a great carry option.

Local sale only. I will not ship.
Transfer at Lucky Sporting goods, Adaptive Firing Solutions, or Money Market Pawn.
Transfer fee on the buyer.

I am asking 549.00 for the package. It is a really good deal considering the night sights upgrade and the seven magazines.

Thank you.

g3601.JPG g3602.JPG g3603.JPG g3604.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.