JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well it's a 7.5 inch which is basically a meme. Ineffective at anything but very close quarters and loud as sin. Good way to get booted from a range I guess.

Is the site legit? I see they have Glock 19 threaded barrels for $30. That looks worrisomely low. Some sites suck u in and then make you buy additional stuff or warranties to actually get the item. Not saying this is one of those but when prices are really low it's wise to check.

7844901B-3F71-4D82-9CB9-4C20523676B2.png

Is the site legit? I see they have Glock 19 threaded barrels for $30. That looks worrisomely low. Some sites suck u in and then make you buy additional stuff or warranties to actually get the item. Not saying this is one of those but when prices are really low it's wise to check.

View attachment 1270091
Yes they are, go on reddit, lots of threads talking about them. Probably PSA or a bit less quality.

Last Edited:
Well it's a 7.5 inch which is basically a meme. Ineffective at anything but very close quarters and loud as sin. Good way to get booted from a range I guess.
they also had at the time of post the 16 inch rifle and the 10.5 inch pistol when i was on there ( i say had just in case it is gone for anyone who reads this after words lol )

View attachment 1270091
I have this barrel on a PSA dagger slide, no complaints. Rumor has it that the barrels are BCA. I have purchased a few things from Combat Armory and I am a fan including their Glock Gen 3 Clone stripped lowers and their AR15 CA branded lowers. The CA15 lowers appear to be rebranded from SOTA Arms https://www.sotaarms.com/?store-page=Lowers-c112831174.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top