JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Brush prairie
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new in box Radical Firearms 5.56 AR-15 Rifle - Slim M-LOK Handguard - 16". They won't let me take it because of ban even though it is in the process. Just trying to get most of my money back at this point.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Who won't let you pick it up? Did you start the paperwork on it prior to this morning?
I did paperwork last week. Wednesday or Thursday is when my background paper work was done. They are saying because it isn't in my possession yet the law says I can't take it. Background has not been approved yet either. Taking too long.

I did paperwork last week. Wednesday or Thursday is when my background paper work was done. They are saying because it isn't in my possession yet the law says I can't take it. Background has not been approved yet either. Taking too long.
What place is this? That information is incorrect. If you started everything BEFORE he signed, you are allowed to take delivery.

The day you pay for it, the sale is complete. Not allowing you to take possession is BS. They should have told you prior to taking your money that you would not be able to get it if that was their policy. We have known this was coming for more than a week. I'd make them pay for the damn thing and be stuck with it.

Any AR keep as much of the firearm as you can, that leaves the shop wanting the lower out of their possession. Don't trade or sell complete ARs at the shops, only send the lower through the shop.

The day you pay for it, the sale is complete. Not allowing you to take possession is BS. They should have told you prior to taking your money that you would not be able to get it if that was their policy. We have known this was coming for more than a week. I'd make them pay for the damn thing and be stuck with it.
Tropics pawn in Vancouver.
Call up William Kirk and have them give tropics a call. May cost you a small fee, but you'll get your rifle and probably help a few others out as well.

Tropics pawn got this notice today… 1682469974735.jpeg
i think anyone without approval as of today is SOL.

I'm not saying you're wrong but I have two other guns I'm waiting on, one from bimart, one from a local gun store that both said I'm still getting my firearm. They very well could be the ones who are wrong. I hope it all gets sorted out and I get all of them.
I wish you best of luck but, if this email is true, I would say you are going to have a problem

Any AR keep as much of the firearm as you can, that leaves the shop wanting the lower out of their possession. Don't trade or sell complete ARs at the shops, only send the lower through the shop.
Nearly all the pistols and ARs I have bought in the last few months have been done that way. Some of the sellers were weirded out by my request to bring slides separated from frames. I missed out on a few purchases because sellers didn't want to separate them. This also prevented the shop from having to fill out multiple sales forms.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews